Welcome to Gull Lake Marina! When the marine channel was dug in 1964, our boat repair center was added so we could tackle even bigger repairs. With many, many years of experience under our belts (we have over a century of combined boat repair experience), the marina has always held its focus on keeping boats of all sorts running in tip-top shape. In 2010, we further expanded within our current location with a new engine parts and boating accessories showroom. Stop in for a visit!
• Locally owned and operated, since the 1950s when we began serving local boaters with our on-the-water gas station and boat services.
• Full service boat repair center, new engine parts, and a boating accessories showroom.
• Superior customer service with over 50 years of combined boat repair experience.
• Full line of merchandise including everything from motor oil to pop and ice cream, so both you and your engine can stay quenched out on the lake.
• Whether it’s providing boat rentals or a tow tube, servicing your engine or helping you get your life preservers up to quota, our goal has always been to keep Minnesotans and our visitors where they want to be – out on the water and loving every minute of it.
Meet The Staff:
Ted Stamm – Manager
• Ted’s been managing the marina for over the past 10 years, and has 20 + years of experence in the marine industry. His favorite aspect of working at the marina is helping customers with their service needs or finding the parts they need for their boats. Ted’s hobbies are snowmobiling and spending time with friends and family.
Donny Zehowski – Technician
• Donny has over 20 years experience in marine industry. From being in the Larson Warranty Department to Crestliners Pro Service Staff, he has the knowledge to get the repairs done quickly and done right. Donny’s hobbies are hunting, fishing and spending time with his family